Apparently, i swear too fucking much…
Examples i’ve been given…
A. “That’s fucking amazing!”
B. “What the fuck was that all about?”
C. “Did you fucking see that?!
D. “I’m fucked, man.”
E. “Fuckin‘ hell!”
Obviously i use other swear words but apparently “fuck” and it’s various usages are my favourite. So here’s a fucking Monday List with a twist. Well make that two Monday Lists for the price of one. I had so much fucking fun making up a List with “fuck” in the song title that i thought i’d make another one up with swear words/insults in the bands name.
Fuck This List
1. McLusky – Fuck This Band
2. The Subs – Fuck That Shit
3. Bloody Beetroots – Fucked From Above 1985
4. The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart – This Love Is Fucking Right
5. Bring Me The Horizon – Fuck
6. The Music – You Might As Well Try To Fuck Me
7. Pulled Apart From Horses – Back To The Fuck Yeah
8. Dirty Disco Youth – Get the Fuck Out
9. The Tupolev Ghost – Giant Fucking Haysticks
10. Refused – Refused Are Fucking Dead
The Best Fucking List
1. Holy Fuck – Balloons (Foals cover)
2. Fuck Buttons – Ribs Out
3. Kingbastard – I D K
4. Shitdisco – I Know Kung Fu
5. Selfish Cunt – Full Swing
6. Fukkk Offf – Rock Paper Scissors
7. Starfucker – German Love
8. Fucked Up – No Epiphany
9. That Fucking Tank – Some Kind O’ Magician
10. Ol’ Dirty Bastard – Got Your Money (Featuring Kelis)
I thinking swearing is maybe a Scottish trait and is in our blood. We don’t mean any harm or offence by it. It’s just crept it’s way into out day to day language. We just fucking embrace it i suppose.
Fuck Off Machete – What’s The Signal?
And lastly, my hero…